- Are these HVAC companies actually HVAC experts?
- Are these heating and air conditioning contractors operating as licensed contractors in your state?
- Are their HVAC technicians fully insured?
- Are the technicians employed by these HVAC companies NATE-certified?
- If these HVAC companies are authorized equipment dealers, are they experienced with repairing other manufacturer’s systems?
- Do the customer service personnel seem informed and knowledgeable regarding heating, ventilation and air conditioning services?
- Does this contractor have a flawless 5-star rating on Google Reviews?
- Has this contractor constantly earned “A” ratings or Super Service Awards on Angie’s List?
- Is this contractor a factory-authorized dealer for products and services from a well-known, reputable HVAC system manufacturer?
Keep this list in mind when you’re in the market for HVAC services to improve your home’s comfort and air quality. Of course, if you’re in Mobile County or Baldwin County in South Alabama, Climate Masters INCHeating & Cooling meets all these qualifications. If you’re in our service area, give us a call at (251) 626-9231 or schedule an appointment with us today.